Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and Habitify integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New habit statusThis trigger fires when a habit is updated with a new status.
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- New habit logThis trigger fires when a new log is added to your habit.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- New mood loggedThis trigger fires when a new mood is logged.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New habit noteThis trigger fires when you create a new habit note.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a new logThis action will create a new log.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Create a new moodThis action will create a new mood
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create a new noteThis action will create a new note
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Update status of habitThis action will update the status of habit
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together