Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Useful GetResponse and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together