Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Useful GetResponse and Sharpr integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- New post with tagThis Trigger fires every time a new Sharpr post is published with a specific tag.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Any new fileThis Trigger fires every time a file is uploaded to Sharpr.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- History of filesThis query returns a list of every time a file is uploaded to Sharpr.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- History of posts with tagThis query returns a list of every time a new Sharpr post is published with a specific tag.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
Actions (Then that)
- Create post from URLThis Action will fetch a post from a URL and add it to Sharpr.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Create post with title and descriptionThis Action will add a post to Sharpr with the given title and description.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create post from fileThis Action will create a new post with a file attachment.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Add file from URLThis Action will save a file to Sharpr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together