Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Add new contact to listThis Action will add a new contact to the specified list.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together