Turns Google Calendar events into TickTick tasks with task Due Date set as Calendar event start time
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Email yourself your Alexa Shopping List every time you add a new item.
- Tell Amazon Alexa to trigger an emergency email blast
- Send myself an email when I miss a call, for when I don't have my cell phone nearby
- Send an email (or text) to someone when you leave work
- Send or receive a random Wikipedia article every day with Gmail
- omran homsi
- Receive a Gmail message when a device joins your OnHub network
- Email notification for Missed calls
Useful Gmail and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together