Close the Gate/Door via Google Assistant V2
Other popular Google Assistant V2 workflows and automations
- Tell Google Assistant to arm your Arlo
- Dim your Hue lights with your voice
- Get notified on WhatsApp on Google Assistant scene activation
- Turn on SmartThings devices with your voice
- Ask Google Assistant to start the program on your Tumble Dryer
- If you say "Okay Google, activate poort", then Toggle relay for Poort
- Pause Spotify with your voice
- Google Assistant will start the pre-selected diswasher program for you
Useful Google Assistant V2 and iOS Calendar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New event added to specific calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to the calendar that you specify.
- Activate sceneThis Trigger activates a named scene when you say "Ok Google, activate [Scene Name]".
- New event added to any calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars.
- New event added from searchThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at all of the attributes associated with an event, including title, location, notes, and invitees.
Google Assistant V2 and iOS Calendar resources
Google Assistant changes
As of August 31, 2022 the Google Assistant service on IFTTT will be modified due to changes Google is making to their platform. Existing Google Assistant Applets will be archived and service connection information will be...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together