Log how often you use the refrigerator
Popular Google Sheets and Home Connect Fridge Freezer workflows and automations
Useful Google Sheets and Home Connect Fridge Freezer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Freezer temperature too highThis trigger fires every time your freezer temperature is too high.
- New row added to spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- Freezer door openedThis trigger fires every time your freezer door has been opened.
- New spreadsheet added to folderThis trigger fires when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- Current value of a cellThis query returns the current value of a single cell in your spreadsheet.
- History of refrigerator door opensThis query returns a list of when your refrigerator door was opened.
- History of worksheets in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- History of freezer door opensThis query returns a list of when your freezer door has been opened.
Actions (Then that)
- Deactivate Vacation ModeThis action will deactivate Vacation mode on your appliance.
- Add row to spreadsheetThis action will add a single row to the bottom of the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created after 2000 rows.
- Activate refrigerator Super Cooling modeThis action will temporarily cool the refrigerator at maximum power.
- Update cell in spreadsheetThis action will update a single cell in the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created if the file doesn't exist.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together