End the current FocusTime session when you stop a timer in Harvest
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- Track the time you spend in Trello as tasks in Harvest
- Google Calendar event to Harvest task
- Harvest Creation to Slack
- Harvest Stop Slack Message
- If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
- If a Harvest project is created, then create a folder in Dropbox.
Useful Harvest and TP-Link Kasa integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together