If a Harvest project is created, then create a folder in Dropbox.
Other popular Harvest workflows and automations
- If a Harvest project timer is stopped, append a row to a project timesheet in Google Drive
- End the current FocusTime session when you stop a timer in Harvest
- Block distractions with FocusTime when you start a timer in Harvest
- Add Todoist Task When new Harvest Project is Created
- If I stop a Harvest timer, then create a quick event in Google calendar.
- Vashikaran Specialist Baba %9636813023%uk\New Delhi
- Start Daily Harvest Timer
- If a new issue is created in GitHub, create a task in a Harvest project.
Useful Harvest and QuickBooks Online integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New customerThis trigger fires when there is a new customer.
- Timer startedThis Trigger fires every time you start a new timer in Harvest.
- New invoiceThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
- Timer stoppedThis Trigger fires every time you stop a new timer in Harvest.
- New paymentThis trigger fires when a new payment is created.
- Project createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new project on Harvest.
Actions (Then that)
- Create customerThis action will create a customer.
- Create task in projectThis Action will create a new task in the project you choose. NOTE: You must be an Admin in Harvest to do so.
- Create invoiceThis action will create a Quickbooks Online invoice.
- Create sales receiptThis action will create a sales receipt.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together