Get back to your perfect home
Other popular Home Connect Oven workflows and automations
- Change the colors of your light when you close your oven door
- Turn off oven
- Blink your Christmas Tree when dinner is ready
- Receive an SMS when dinner is ready
- Preheat your oven
- If your oven door has been opened, receive a notification
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- When you open the door to your oven after it has preheated, play your favorite song on your Sonos
Useful Home Connect Oven and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven turned onThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Oven turned offThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Oven startedThis trigger fires every time your oven has started.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Oven finishedThis trigger fires every time your oven has finished successfully.
- Oven clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
- Preheat temperature reachedThis trigger fires every time the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with enabled fast preheat.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been closed.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has been deactivated.
- History of preheat temperature being reachedThis query returns a list of when the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with fast preheat enabled.
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- History of Oven finishedThis query returns a list of times when your oven cycle completed successfully.
- History of door closesThis query returns a list of when your oven door was been closed.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was been deactivated.
- History of oven clock timer elapsedThis query returns a list of when the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
Actions (Then that)
- Start heating modeThis action will start the selected heating mode at your preferred temperature and duration.
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Preheat ovenThis action will preheat your oven using the hot air program with the fast preheat option.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active oven program.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Turn on ovenThis action will turn on your oven.
- Turn off ovenThis action will turn off your oven.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together