Receive a notification when your home temperature drops
Other popular Heatmiser workflows and automations
- Turn on the heat when someone gets home
- Door/Window Closed - Re-Enable Heating
- Activate Standby Mode if the outside temperature rises above a certain level
- When you enter a specific area set your Heatmiser Thermostat to __°
- Cancel Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat when Apilio triggers and action (5)
- Activate Home Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat when Apilio triggers and action
- Door/Window Open - Heating Off
- Arriving Home - Lights On
Useful Heatmiser and Moonside Light integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops above a threshold you specify.
- neoHub Away ModeThis trigger fires when your neoHub is set to away mode.
- neoHub Home ModeTriggers when your neoHub returns to Home Mode.
- Low BatteryThis trigger fires when your Heatmiser Device has a Low Battery.
- Contact Sensor ClosedThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is closed
- Contact Sensor OpenThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is opened
Actions (Then that)
- Cancel temperature holdThis Action will cancel a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Set temperature holdThis Action will enable a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn neoPlug onThis Action will allow you to switch on the selected neoPlug.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Turn neoPlug offThis Action will turn off the selected neoPlug.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Set TemperatureThe Action will set the temperature on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Boost TimerThis Action will activate a Timer Boost on the selected Heatmiser Timer.
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Set Away ModeThis Action will activate Away Mode on your neoHub
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Set Home ModeThe Action will activate Home Mode on your neoHub.
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Set Standby ModeThis Action will activate Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Cancel Standby ModeThis Action will cancel Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
- Run ProfileThis action will send a stored profile to the selected thermostat.
- Run recipeThis action will run a Heatmiser Neo recipe.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together