Automatically turn on the lights at sunset
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Automatically turn off your Hue lights at midnight every day
- Tell Alexa to set the scene
- Blink your lights
- Make your Hue Lights colour loop with this button
- Turn off the lights
- Set your Hue lights to blink whenever you get a new text to your Android phone
- Trigger Orion space lighting with Amazon Alexa
- Turn lights out for bed with Alexa and hue
Useful Philips Hue and iSpy Agent integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Take a photoThis action will make the selected camera take a photo.
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Enable a deviceThis action will enable (switch on) the selected device.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Disable detectionThis action will disable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Enable detectionThis action will enable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Disable a deviceThis action will disable the selected device.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- AlertTrigger an alert on the selected device.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Arm a deviceArm the selected device (switch alerts on).
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Disarm a deviceDisarm the selected device (switch alerts off).
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Arm serverThis action will arm the master alerts switch on Agent DVR.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Set profileThis action will apply the specified profile (home, away or night).
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Disarm serverThis action will disarm the master alerts on Agent DVR.
- Run a commandThis action will execute a command on the computer running Agent DVR.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together