Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- If Arlo detects motion, turn on Phillips Hue lights
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- "Alexa, trigger self destruct"
- Set your Philips Hue lights to match the album art of your most recently saved track on Spotify
- "Hey Alexa, trigger _____ scene"
- Toggle your lights on/off
- Alexa Hue Lights On, 100%, and Party Mode
- Turn your lights on every day at a certain time
Useful Philips Hue and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together