Save your Instagram photos to Notebook
Other popular Instagram workflows and automations
- Post your Instagram photos to Flickr
- Automatically upload your Instagrams to a Facebook Page Album
- Save your Instagram photos to Day One
- Sifttter: add pics to Dropbox
- Share instagram photos on Discord as embedded post
- Post your Instagram photos to Tumblr
- Save your Instagram photos to Notebook
- Every time you post a new Instagram photo, share it to a Telegram chat
Useful Instagram and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- Any new photo by youThis Trigger fires every time you share any new photo on Instagram.
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- New photo by you with specific hashtagThis Trigger fires every time you share a photo on Instagram with a hashtag you specify.
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- Any new video by youThis Trigger fires every time you share any new video on Instagram.
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- New video by you with specific hashtagThis Trigger fires every time you share a video on Instagram with the hashtag you specify.
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together