Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- At sunset, activate a scene
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- Turn off your A/C everyday at a certain time
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
Useful AC Cloud Control and Sea Breeze Plus AC integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together