At sunset, activate a scene
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
Useful AC Cloud Control and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together