Post to Twitter when a new article is released on Kotaku!
Other popular Kotaku workflows and automations
- Save all new Kotaku.com articles to Pocket
- Save all new Kotaku.com articles to Raindrop.io
- Save all new Kotaku.com articles to your Notion.so todo list
- Save every new Kotaku.com articles to a Google Sheet to create a gaming database!
- Save every new article from Kotaku.com to your Evernote
- Save all new Kotaku.com articles to iOS Reading List
Useful Kotaku and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- A new article was postedThis trigger fires when a new Kotaku article is posted.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together