Turn on my Moonside lights when I enter room.
Other popular Moonside Light workflows and automations
- Brighten up my lights when the sun rises
- Set raining light scene when weather forecasts tomorrow rains
- Notification on my new Youtube subscribers
Useful Moonside Light and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- Is Light OnThis query returns the on/off status of your lights.
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together