Notification on my new Youtube subscribers
Other popular Moonside Light workflows and automations
- Turn on my Moonside lights when I enter room.
- Set raining light scene when weather forecasts tomorrow rains
- Brighten up my lights when the sun rises
Useful Moonside Light and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together