Other popular myStrom workflows and automations
- Play Sonos with MyStrom Button
- Guten Nacht
- Turn Switch off when you leave the house
- When clicking a myStrom button, trigger the evaluation of an Apilio Logicblock
- Toggle Philips Hue lights on/off with MyStrom WiFi button
- Toggle Switch
- Licht on sunset Stube
- Dimco Button
Useful myStrom and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of Button pressesThis query returns a list of events when your Button was pressed.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together