If water leak is detected, then turn off Wink Pivot outlet
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- Sunset > Light OFF
- Toggle outlet on/off
- If the sun sets then turn on your Pivot Power Genius
- If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- Turn Pivot Power Strip off at sunrise.
- Every day at __:__ turn your Pivot Power Genius on
- If current weather condition changes to ____ then toggle the Pivot Power Genius to either on or off
- Turn outlet on
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together