Manually set Area lights to a specified level over a specified transition time
Other popular PMMI Lighting workflows and automations
- When motion detected on YoLink sensor, turn Area lights ON
- When I leave a location, turn Area lights OFF
- When you say "Alexa Trigger Set the Mood", specified Area lights are set to 10% over a 5 seconds
- When YoLink temperature sensor is in alarm state, turn Area lights ON
- When outside temperature at a location drops below freezing, trigger a lighting scene
- Every day at a specified time, trigger a lighting scene
- At sunset, set Area light level and transition time
- When call is missed from specified number on Android phone, turn Area Lights ON
Useful PMMI Lighting and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of tracMo is disconnectedThis query returns a list of when your tracMo was disconnected?.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of recent tracMo connectionsThis query returns a list of recent tracMo re-connections.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together