Other popular remo+ workflows and automations
- Log motion from remo+ into google spreadsheet
- Text Alerts when RemoBell rings
- Log rings from remo+ into google spreadsheet
- Remo+ Motion Logs in Google Calendar
- Remo+ Email Notifications When Motion Detected
- Remo+ Notifications for Android Wear
- Play a song when RemoBell rings
Useful remo+ and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of button pressesThis query returns the history of when the button was pressed on your Remo+ device.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- History of Motions DetectedThis query returns a list of every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
remo+ and Yeelight resources
Smart home automation ideas that'll make your life easier
Check out our best home automation ideas and learn how you can set them up in minutes with IFTTT!
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
6 Smart Light Ideas for Connected, Automated Home Lighting
Check out our best smart light ideas and learn how you can set up connected lighting in minutes with IFTTT!