Remo+ Motion Logs in Google Calendar
Other popular remo+ workflows and automations
- Remo+ Email Notifications When Motion Detected
- Remo+ Notifications for Android Wear
- Log motion from remo+ into google spreadsheet
- Text Alerts when RemoBell rings
- Play a song when RemoBell rings
- Log rings from remo+ into google spreadsheet
Useful remo+ and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Button Press DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody presses the button on you Remo+ device
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together