Tweet SEC Alerts
Other popular Securities and Exchange Commission workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new Securities and Exchange Commission Applet is published
- Save SEC filings to Pocket
- Share SEC investor alerts to a Slack channel
- Get an email when Securities and Exchange Commission publishes a new trigger or action
- Get a weekly digest of IPO filings from the SEC
- Get an email when a company files a 10-Q with the SEC
- Share SEC press releases with others using your Gmail
- Get a weekly digest of S-4 filings from the SEC
Useful Securities and Exchange Commission and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires whenever a new press release is published by the SEC.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- New investor alertThis trigger fires when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- New filingThis trigger fires when there is a new filing by the SEC.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together