When Awair senses it's hot, switch on air conditioner with Sensibo.
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- If a meeting starts then switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
- If your android device disconnects from a specific network then switch off the A/C using Sensibo
- Turn off AC with Logitech POP - double press
- Set the temperature of a Sensibo controlled device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- If your android device connects to the WiFi network then switch on your A/C using Sensibo
- Turn my A/C off and notify me when electricity is expensive
- Turn off AC when room temperature drops under 24°C
- Switch off AC using Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too low.
Useful Sensibo and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together