When Awair senses it's cold, switch off air conditioner with Sensibo.
Other popular Sensibo workflows and automations
- Turn my A/C off and notify me when electricity is expensive
- Turn off my Sensibo connected air conditioner when there’s an electricity price spike
- Set the temperature of a Sensibo controlled device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- Switch off AC using Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too low.
- When you leave an area with your iPhone, switch off your air conditioner with Sensibo
- If you send an email to IFTTT then switch on your air conditioner using Sensibo
- Switch on AC with Sensibo when Wireless Tag temperature is too high.
- If a meeting starts then switch on your air conditioner with Sensibo
Useful Sensibo and Trane® Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Trane automation runsThis trigger fires when a Trane automation runs.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a Trane automationThis action will run a Trane automation.
- Turn A/C onTurn your A/C on with a set temperature, mode and fan level.
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Turn A/C offTurn your A/C off
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together