Turn Off Lights
Other popular Thinga workflows and automations
Useful Thinga and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- Get devicesQueries address devices
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together