Useful Tracmo and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of tracMo is disconnectedThis query returns a list of when your tracMo was disconnected?.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- History of recent tracMo connectionsThis query returns a list of recent tracMo re-connections.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together