Set My Thermostat Mode and Temperature Setpoint When I Leave My House
Other popular TrickleStar Connected Products workflows and automations
- Run My Thermostat Schedule When Haven IAQ VOC Level is Back to a Healthy Reading
- Schedule My Thermostat Vacation Event When Google Calendar Detects a Keyword
- Set My Thermostat Fan to Run Once When Haven IAQ VOC Level Reaches an Unhealthy Reading
- Set My Thermostat Mode and Temperature Setpoint When I Enter My House
- Send a Gmail Alert Notification When the Room Temperature is Too Hot
- Run My Thermostat Schedule When Haven IAQ PM Level is Back to a Healthy Reading
- Set My Thermostat Mode and Temperature Setpoint when Weather Underground Detects the Sun has Set
- Send a Gmail Alert Notification When Water Heater Controller Detects a Leak
Useful TrickleStar Connected Products and WiNET for Pellet Stove integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- IgnitAllow ignition of your pellet stove
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- ShutdownAllow to shutdown your pellet stove
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together