Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
Other popular VeeZy Tumble Dryer workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to start the program on your dryer
- Start the selected program when the climate impact of country electricity is low
- Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the tumble dryer program finished
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer door opened.
- Google Assistant will start the pre-selected dryer program for you
- Start your tumble dryer with one click
- Track how often you use your VeeZy Tumble Dryer
- Send a message to @IFTTT to start program on your tumble dryer
Useful VeeZy Tumble Dryer and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Litter Robot EventsThis trigger fires when an event is triggered from your litter robot. ie. Clean Cycle Completes
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Litter Robot InsightsThis trigger fires every week or month with data about your litter robot insights
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Litter Robot ActionsActions that can be performed by your Litter Robot
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Set Sleep ModeThis action will set the sleep mode on your Litter Robot.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Disable Sleep ModeThis action will remove your litter robot's sleep schedule
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together