Start the selected program when there is excessive solar energy available
Other popular VeeZy Tumble Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the tumble dryer program finished
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Tumble Dryer door opened.
- Start the selected program when the climate impact of country electricity is low
- Google Assistant will start the pre-selected dryer program for you
- Ask Google Assistant to start the program on your Tumble Dryer
- Track how often you use your VeeZy Tumble Dryer
- Start your tumble dryer with one click
- Ask Alexa to start the program on your dryer
Useful VeeZy Tumble Dryer and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of all device eventsThis query returns a list of all IFTTT events up to 2 weeks.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together