Ignit my pellet stove on weekly work time
Other popular WiNET for Pellet Stove workflows and automations
- Ignit my pellet stove when return home
- Shutdown Pellet Stove
- Netatmo Weather, shutdown my pellet stove
- Shutdown my pellet stove on exiting home area
- Alexa, Ignit my Pellet Stove
- Shutdown my pellet stove on weekly night time
- Ignit Pellet Stove
- Alexa, Shutdown my Pellet Stove
Useful WiNET for Pellet Stove and Yeelight integrations
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- IgnitAllow ignition of your pellet stove
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- ShutdownAllow to shutdown your pellet stove
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together