Dump Water Gauge
Popular Adafruit and Date & Time workflows and automations
Useful Adafruit and Date & Time integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Monitor a feed on Adafruit IOThis Trigger fires anytime it validates the data that you send to your feed. Example: If Feed Temperature > 80, fire Trigger.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Any new dataThis Trigger fires any time there is new data in your feed.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together