Pic to watch
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and Blogger integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Any new postThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your Blogger blog.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New post labeledThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your Blogger blog with a specific label.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and Blogger resources
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together