Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together