Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Screenshot Android
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
Useful Android Photos and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together