Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
Useful Aquanta and Arlo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Audio detectedThis Trigger fires every time when audio is detected on your Arlo device.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Detects Button PressThis trigger fires when your Arlo video doorbell button is pressed.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Lights OffThis Action will turn your Arlo device off.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Lights OnThis Action will turn your Arlo device on.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- ArmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Armed.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- DisarmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Disarmed.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Start recordingThis Action will start recording with the selected camera.
- SirenThis action will sound the Arlo siren
Aquanta and Arlo resources
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together