Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Useful Aquanta and EZVIZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- An alarm event occurredThis Trigger fires when an alarm event occurs.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Toggle Sleep modeThis Action will turn the Sleep Mode ON or OFF. When Sleep mode is on, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy. Supported models: Mini and Mini O
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Toggle alarm notificationThis Action will turn the alarm notification ON or OFF. When the notification is turned on, EZVIZ will push alarm notifications to your mobile device. Supported models: all
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Toggle Privacy modeThis Action will turn Privacy Mode ON or OFF. When Privacy mode is ON, the camera stops monitoring by rolling the lens under a cover for your privacy. Supported model: Mini 360
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
Aquanta and EZVIZ resources
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together