Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
Useful Aquanta and Home Connect Roxxter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together