When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
Useful Aquanta and Home Connect Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven turned onThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Oven turned offThis trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Oven startedThis trigger fires every time your oven has started.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Oven finishedThis trigger fires every time your oven has finished successfully.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Oven clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
- Preheat temperature reachedThis trigger fires every time the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with enabled fast preheat.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your oven door has been closed.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has been deactivated.
- History of preheat temperature being reachedThis query returns a list of when the preheating phase has finished. Please note that you have to start the heating program with fast preheat enabled.
- History of your device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when your device goes offline, meaning it was no longer able to reach the cloud.
- History of Oven finishedThis query returns a list of times when your oven cycle completed successfully.
- History of door closesThis query returns a list of when your oven door was been closed.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was been deactivated.
- History of oven clock timer elapsedThis query returns a list of when the clock timer on your oven has elapsed.
Actions (Then that)
- Start heating modeThis action will start the selected heating mode at your preferred temperature and duration.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Preheat ovenThis action will preheat your oven using the hot air program with the fast preheat option.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active oven program.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn on ovenThis action will turn on your oven.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Turn off ovenThis action will turn off your oven.
Aquanta and Home Connect Oven resources
How to automate your smart home
IFTTT makes your smart home work better together. Integration between smart devices in your home can be a complex process involving different subscriptions, hubs, and systems. Click to learn how to automate your home.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together