When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
Useful Aquanta and Heatmiser integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops above a threshold you specify.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- neoHub Away ModeThis trigger fires when your neoHub is set to away mode.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- neoHub Home ModeTriggers when your neoHub returns to Home Mode.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Low BatteryThis trigger fires when your Heatmiser Device has a Low Battery.
- Contact Sensor ClosedThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is closed
- Contact Sensor OpenThis trigger fires when the Contact Sensor is opened
Actions (Then that)
- Cancel temperature holdThis Action will cancel a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Set temperature holdThis Action will enable a temperature hold on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn neoPlug onThis Action will allow you to switch on the selected neoPlug.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Turn neoPlug offThis Action will turn off the selected neoPlug.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Set TemperatureThe Action will set the temperature on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Boost TimerThis Action will activate a Timer Boost on the selected Heatmiser Timer.
- Set Away ModeThis Action will activate Away Mode on your neoHub
- Set Home ModeThe Action will activate Home Mode on your neoHub.
- Set Standby ModeThis Action will activate Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Cancel Standby ModeThis Action will cancel Standby Mode on the selected Heatmiser Thermostat.
- Run ProfileThis action will send a stored profile to the selected thermostat.
- Run recipeThis action will run a Heatmiser Neo recipe.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together