Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Boost my Aquanta when entering an area
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
Useful Aquanta and Logitech Circle integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Recording endedThis trigger fires when a recording ends.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Recording startedThis trigger fires when a recording starts.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on cameraThis action will turn the camera on.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn off cameraThis action will turn the camera off.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Disable recordingThis action will disable recording [live view will still be accessible].
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Enable recordingThis action will enable recording.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
- Start recordingThis action will start a new recording.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together