Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
Useful Aquanta and Noon Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Scene changedThis trigger fires when the scene in a room is changed.
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Home scene changedThis trigger fires when the home scene is changed.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Change sceneThis action will change the scene in a room.
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Turn on roomThis action will turn on lights in a room.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Turn off roomThis action will turn off lights in a room.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Change home sceneThis action will change the home scene.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
Aquanta and Noon Home resources
GIFTTT guide: Gifts that give peace of mind
Improving safety might not be the first goal that comes to mind when planning your holiday list, but gifting items that help provide security can be a gift to you as well. Home security, smart driving devices, and cloud storage to backup...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together