Alexa Boost my Aquanta
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- When a leak is detected turn on a WeMo Smart Plug
- Change the light to red when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
- Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
- Receive a message when my Aquanta detects a leak
Useful Aquanta and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Start a manual sleep recordingThis action will start a manual sleep recording.
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Stop a sleep recordingThis action will stop a sleep recording.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together