Change the light to blue if a water leak is detected
Other popular Aquanta workflows and automations
- Switch my Aquanta to Away when more than __ kWh of energy is used in a day
- Alexa Boost my Aquanta
- Receive a message when my Aquanta goes offline
- Send an SMS when my Aquanta detects hot water use
- Log the time at which my daily energy budget is exceeded
- Set Aquanta to away during SmartHours critical price events
- Receive a message when my Aquanta comes online
- Set my Aquanta mode to my EcoBee mode
Useful Aquanta and Litter-Robot by Whisker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your device has disconnectedThis trigger fires when your device goes offline, meaning it is no longer able to reach the cloud.
- Litter Robot EventsThis trigger fires when an event is triggered from your litter robot. ie. Clean Cycle Completes
- Your device has connectedThis trigger fires when your device comes online and successfully connects to the cloud.
- Litter Robot InsightsThis trigger fires every week or month with data about your litter robot insights
- A leak was detectedThis trigger fires when a leak is detected by the specified device.
- Your water heater has exceeded its energy use thresholdThis trigger fires when your water heater exceeds its energy use threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set AwayThis action will set your Aquanta into Away mode.
- Litter Robot ActionsActions that can be performed by your Litter Robot
- Cancel AwayThis action will cancel an existing Away.
- Set Sleep ModeThis action will set the sleep mode on your Litter Robot.
- Set BoostThis action will Boost the specified device.
- Disable Sleep ModeThis action will remove your litter robot's sleep schedule
- Cancel BoostThis action will disable any running boost action.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together