Park your Husqvarna Automower when BBQ Scene in LUXORliving is triggered
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Connect ComEd to Husqvarna Automower to unlock powerful experiences
- Notify your neighbour when your mower needs attention
- Park my Husqvarna Automower during frost
- "Frostsensor" Automower (parking my Automower during frost)
- automatic starting after parking at frost (automatic starting after "Frostsensor")
- Park Husqvarna Automower when KNX weather station reports rain
- Park Automower® when wind speed rises above high wind
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- History of Smart Outlet ons or offsThis query returns a list of when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices was turned on or off.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together