Park Husqvarna Automower® when rainy
Other popular Husqvarna Automower® workflows and automations
- Cut the lawn when you leave home
- Park Automower when it Rains
- Record Automower® history in Google sheets
- Send a text when the Automower has an error
- Park Automower® with a button
- Notify your neighbour when your mower needs attention
- Send a mail to my neighbour if Automower® has a problem.
- Show consideration for wildlife in your garden by parking your mower overnight
Useful Husqvarna Automower® and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Automower® starts chargingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to charge.
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Automower® has an errorThis trigger fires when an error has occurred.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Automower® starts mowingThis trigger fires when your mower starts to mow.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Automower® has pausedThis trigger fires when your mower has paused.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Automower® has stoppedThis trigger fires when your mower has stopped.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Automover® has parkedThis trigger fires when your mower has parked.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Automower® is leaving charging stationThis trigger fires when your mower is leaving the charging station.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Automower® status has changedThis trigger fires when your mower's status changes.
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Automower® is going homeThis triggers when your mower starts to go home to the charging station.
- List statistics for Automower®This query returns statistics for selected Automower®. Time related values are displayed in hours. A value of -1 indicates that the mower does not support statistics for that value.
- History of Button pressesThis query returns a list of events when your Button was pressed.
- List all Automower® individuals latest statusUse this query to quickly find out if all your robotic mowers are parked before starting your sprinklers.
- List the latest GPS positions for Automower®With this query you can track where Automower® mowed during the last mowing session.
Actions (Then that)
- Start Automower®This action will run your mower for a specified duration after which it will go back to its regular schedule. Automower® will start when the battery is fully loaded. For AIM-capable mowers, you can also start in a specific area that you have created.
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Park Automower® until further noticeThis action will send your mower back to the charging station where it will remain parked until manually started.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Resume automatic operationThis action will set Automower® to run according to its schedule.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Pause Automower®This action will pause your mower.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Park Automower® until next scheduled startThis action will send your mower back to its charging station, skipping the current mowing session.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
- Park Automower® for a whileThis action will park your mower for a specified duration, after which it will resume according to its set schedule.
- Play Happy BirthdayThis action will make Automower® play Happy Birthday.
- Enable stay out zoneThis action will enable a stay-out zone for your robotic mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Disable stay out zoneThis action will disable a stay-out zone for your mower, based on the AIM map created in the Automower® Connect application.
- Toggle Headlights OnThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always ON".
- Toggle Headlights OffThis action will set the headlights on your Automower® robotic mower to "Always OFF".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together