Turn off TV at a Set Time
Popular Caavo and Date & Time workflows and automations
Useful Caavo and Date & Time integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Caavo turned onThis trigger fires when Caavo Control Center is turned on.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Caavo turned offThis trigger fires when Caavo Control Center is put to sleep.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Caavo plays contentThis trigger fires when Caavo Control Center directly launches content.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Caavo searchThis trigger fires when Caavo Control Center performs any search query.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on CaavoThis action will turn on Caavo Control Center and your TV.
- Turn off CaavoThis action will put Caavo Control Center to sleep and turn off your TV.
- Mute CaavoThis action will mute your TV or sound system.
- Show notification on CaavoThis action will display a notification on your TV.
- PlayThis action will play, launch or tune to any channel, app, device, or content on Caavo Control Center.
- Send Command to CaavoThis action will trigger any action on Caavo (i.e. “play Game of Thrones”, “tune to ESPN”, “set sleep timer to 20 minutes”, “search for holiday movies”)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together