Other popular Date & Time workflows and automations
- Close your MyQ garage nightly
- Spotify Alarm Clock
- Blink alarm
- Mute your Android phone at bedtime
- Send a message to LINE every day
- It's Pi Day!
- Upload a short video to the cloud every hour
- Drink water every hour
Useful Date & Time and GraspIO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Trigger when Analog Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Analog Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Trigger when Digital Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Digital Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a projectThis action will run a project saved in your GraspIO Studio account.
- Display text on OLED screenThis action will display text on the OLED.
- Control RGB LEDThis action will turn on the RGB LED with the selected color.
- Flash RGB LEDThis action will alternately display two colors for the selected duration/delay on the LED .
- Speak the entered textThis action will make the board speak using the interfaced Speaker.
- Capture a photo or GIFThis action will capture a photo or GIF using the interfaced camera.
- Control Servo MotorThis action will control the Servo Motor angle and speed.
- Control Digital Output portsThis action will control the Digital Output ports on the board.
- Beep BuzzerThis action will beep the buzzer by turning it on and off at the desired frequency.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together